Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Golden Purse

I used another couple of Me and Carrie Lou stamps for this card. The first was the outline for the Purse. I embossed it with Detail Gold and then added the Victorian Mesh which I also embossed. The final addition was the Rose Corner which is also embossed and painted with Twinkling H2Os. I attached the cut out rose stamp using my sticker maker. I attached the purse image to parchment paper and then cut around it. On the inside I added a layer with the purse image on the left and stamped the Rose corner directly on the parchment paper.

It's actually 3 am in the morning and I am wide awake. It is terribly hot and humid this evening and sleep just wasn't happening so what's a girl to do.....stamp! I guess it is time to think about a short nap ao I will take some time this afternoon to do some blog visiting and get back into the swing of things. I hope to make it to loads of blogs so talk later.
Hugs
Heather

5 comments:

theneon said...

WOW oh my goodness WOW! This is drop dead gorgeous! Hope you have gotten a short nap and are back to it! Would love to see more.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather.

hugs Riet.x

Janet said...

Absolutely stunning! This is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen!

Moni said...

Hi Heather so gorgeous card, love it! Hugs,Moni

Mina said...

this is so pretty Heather...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx