Monday, July 27, 2009

Hibicus Love

This beautiful stamp is from Me and Carrie Lou and don't you just love it! I used water color paper and then cut it out. I attached it to a piece of black CS that I had run through the Butterfly Impressibility folder using my Wizard.
I used my Twinkling H2Os to paint this image. I stamped the image in Versafine Black Onxy first and after painting I cut it out with a knife. The ribbon on the bottom is from a blog candy I won from the UK.

On the inside I created a label using the black layer with the fuchsia paper.


This Inkadinkado image is perfect for writing a short note to a friend. I colored in the small items using spica pens.
I added this flower to the inside as well. It is also painted with Twinks. I cut off the bottom leaves so it was only the blossom showing.
I am pleased with this card. It is ages since I have posted ... I have had health problems of late and need to have some hospital work done so the postings maybe irregular again. I missed blogging but just didn't seem to be able to get to it. I think my mojo is back so hopefully I will be posting a lot again.
Enjoy your summer hopefully with your family.
Hugs
Heather

3 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Heather,what a beautiful card,i love the flower and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Moni said...

Fantastic! Hugs,Moni

Fayme Zelena Harper said...

I hope you are well now because I just found your blog when I clicked the 'next blog' button, and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Stay safe and well. Happy Holidays.