Saturday, November 29, 2008

Received a Gift

Today in the mail I received such a wonderful card from Suzy at PaperMonkey.

Isn`t this the most gorgeous card ever! I won her blog candy and she sent this wonderful card along with the stamp for the girl....Whiff of Joy Christmas stamp. I usually use stamps as soon as I get them but I would have to be crazy to post my example next to Suzy`s. This is just so beautiful. In real life it all sparkle...

from the beautiful glittered BG to the angel`s dress. I love the way she attached her ribbon so I plan on doing this trick really soon (like in the card following). Simply beautiful. Suzy has so much talent. Please go check out her blog if you are not already a follower. I sure am and I love it. She is found here:http://blog.papermonkey.org/


So....this is mine. I know there is no comparison but hey I try. I used another one of my new stamps from Magnolia. I just love this stamp line. Whiff of Joy and Magnolia each have so much detail and yet you can still be so creative. She just reminds me of myself when I was younger (though I do love opening presents still). I could hardly wait for the time to see what was inside all those presents. Now I love the build up to the day and always wish Christmas Eve would last just a bit longer. The anticipation is so wonderful. I love the expression children have and this stamp does a wonderful recreation of the look.I put her on top of one of the images Claudia sent me...the present. She is already to open this one as soon as the clock hits the correct time. All papers are from the Glittered Christmas from DCWV and I love them.

Well its time to decorate again. Only 6 days until our Saturday/Sunday Christmas Tours and we still have decorating to do. I will post some photos when we are finished and all the boxes are put away. It is lots of work but most of it is fun. Not much time to blog so until I get a few moments....Happy Holiday preparations.

Heather

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

lucky you to get a Suzy creation! Your card is great too...lovely coloring!!!

Shirley said...

Just precious, how wonderful, Heather.

Shirley said...

I forgot to say congrats and I love them both actually. Who wouldn't?~!~