Monday, May 11, 2009

Me and Carrie Lou Birthday

Just a quick post to show a BD card I made. I used the remainder of the papers from yesterday's post and the same stamp set...I was on a roll.
I used those wonderful Twinkling H2Os and gold embossing detail powder. I put dimensional foam under the birds and flowers to make it 3D like.

I wanted the inside to be just as beautiful so I used the violet banner from Me and Carrie Lou on the inside. Since it was going on white, I didn't have to cut quite so finely as I did for the front.
I really enjoy detailed work and love using my Twinks. My Mom loved her gift from yesterday and has it placed on the fireplace mantle so all can see it....this is what makes this craft so much fun. Off to pick up the oldest from work...talk later.
Hugs
Heather

3 comments:

Moni said...

I just love it! Hugs, moni

LINDA said...

OH WOW!! This is so gorgeous..Very lovely work..Love it..
Hugs, Linda

Jeanette said...

This is so beautiful Heather. The inside as well as the outside are just stunning! Hugs Jeanette