Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Time Frame

I am so pleased with this great wall hanging. I used 6 of the Victorian Fan stamp from Me and Carrie Lou to make this completed fan. I attached 6 together with Foam dimensionals and then kept them together with a brad and ribbons were added for the final touch.

I embossed the fan with gold detail and then painted with Twinkling H2Os. I wanted to keep it soft and girlie so I used mainly the lighter colors.

This fan is made on Cansons' Watercolor paper and is quite firm. I only added a back cover to hide the areas where the color had some through.

I used a blue crystal brad with a decor washer to hold all the fan sections together. The ribbons were added on the back and I used some of the small roses Prima has on the ribbons.
Happy Victoria Day Canadians. I hope all your family is having a wonderful time.
Hugs
Heather

5 comments:

Moni said...

Waw this is so fab, love the fan! Great project! Hugs moni

Riet said...

Wowww Heather,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Jackie G said...

OMG!!!!
This is absolutly GORGEOUS!!!
Beautiful beautiful job!!

Shirley said...

Wow! Heather! That fan is just so elegant and gorgeous too!

Shirley said...

How adorable! I love what you did with their background too!