Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fuzzy Peach /Pink Grapefruit

No pink or blue on this card. This time I used Twinkling H2Os is different but lovely colors. I found this beautiful DP from The Paper Company and decided to make a card that went with it. The other layer is from DCWV and has the same touch of peach and green as the main layer. The framing layers are Pearl Blue (but it really looks green) from The Paper Company,

I used Pink Grapefruit and Fuzzy Peach for the top and socks while the pants and shoes are done with Fresh Oregano. The hair and face were done with Prismcolored Markers. I used the largest of the oval nestibilities to cut out the two layers and the blue layer was made using Creative Memories cutters. I love the flower I created using Prisma flowers with the center from the Pretties Kit from SU. The flowers are a perfect match for the papers.

I used all the remaining papers on the inside. The sentiment is again done using the JustRite Harmony stamper.
I just had a friend phone to say she is coming for a visit so we`ll talk later.
Hugs
Heather

3 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Heather.

hugs Riet.x

Leslie Miller said...

I love the colors! I've never heard these names before but they sure are pretty. Beautiful paper, too! Love your card -- outside and in!

Shirley said...

You have been busy. Where have I been? LOLOL Love your little flower girl and the rest of the card too!