Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now for the Correct Colors

Now this is the correct color combination for the SCS color challenge this week. When I did the previous post I thought that was the correct combination but...wrong date. So I had to make another card tight away to correct my mistake.

I really like how this card turned out. The color choices were Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip. I first thought the Choc. Chip would be too dark but found that using a blender pen allowed me to use just a small amount and keep the color lighter.

It is so cold and wet today. The dogs don`t even want out. The leaves are falling and it is a cold Fall Day....just right for staying inside and stamping.

Talk later the stamps are calling.
Heather

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Now see!!! It's beautiful little Tilda's like yours that makes me go over budget!! She is just adorable and how pretty with that wonderful BG paper too!