Thursday, October 23, 2008


Sorry folks, blogger was off here every time I tried to post so it is now 2 days late for this posting.

I did this card using Wed. sketch challenge on SCS. I made the panel on the far left using a Tim Holtz method. I swipe my weathered wood ink pad on a Teflon sheet and then misted it until small bubbles formed and then laid a piece of glossy paper on it, pressed it down and then lifted it up. I did this with three distress inks and created this panel. Lots of fun to do and not even messy. Just take a paper towel and swipe across and the mess is gone.

I love my Scor Pal and I used it to put lines along the edges. Just to add a little texture and design to the card. Very easy to do. After I had the base card cut I simply line the cut edge to one line and ran the pointer down a grid.

A friend arrived with 3 stamps for me and this is the pansy one. Cute little stamp. I masked and created this bunch with the single stamp. I colored using blender pen and SU inks.
Details:
Stamp: Inkadinkado Pansy
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Baja Blue, Kiwi Kiss and Pretty in Pink all SU, Weather Wood, Fired Red and Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Paper: Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Glossy
Accessories: Cuttlebug and Swirl folder, brads fr $store, Scor Pal for Edges

Well, off to finish the laundry but I will be posting again today.
Talk later
Heather

1 comment:

Shirley said...

How wonderful! Those pretty pink flowers are just more beautiful with that BG embossed paper and I love the blue too!