Monday, August 18, 2008

Geisha Lady

Hi everyone, today`s post is not a challenge just a new stamp needing some ink. I really love deep jewell colors so I did the dress in deep agua with purple highlights. Of course I used prima colors but I could only use a small amount of Odorless Mineral spirits since I had embossed the stamp using detail black. OMS actually drags some of the color from the embossed area and dirtys up the coloring. I found some beautiful handmade paper from Provo Craft in a Paper Passport Collage Pad and I love it. It is all silvers and gold. I thought this piece looked very oriental. What do you think?



I decided to do something different with the ribbon so I only attached it on the top with 2 Prima Flowers. I put 3 little Primas on the bottom to add some balance.

Yesterday I mentioned I would try to include a photo of our Yorkie puppies.

Arn`t they the cutiest. It is really hard to get a picture that shows their beautiful faces so I tried laying them in a line on their backs and of course 2 immediately went to sleep...a little cooperation please.

One of the girls was chosen to be a birthday present to a little girl so she will be leaving us in 3 weeks. I know that I will miss her but since I know the people I can go visit her. Afterall, not counting these pups, we have 5 dogs already. Needless to say we are a dog crazy family.

Guess it is time to go...pups need to visit the outside. I am trying to make this blog work but I still have not conguered the clickable photos. If anyone knows what I need to do, Please help me.

Details:^ Inkadinkado stamp, Prismacolored pencils, sticles cotton candy(to glue sm flowers), ribbons fr. Price Club and Prisma flowers.

Have a great day.

Heather

No comments: