Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday 17


Just a quick show of the card I made for middle son who turned 17 yesterday. I find it really hard to make cards for my sons....they are either too young in style or more suitable to acquaintances than family. I said this saying : a little birdie told me its your birthday , to him in the morning so this is the card I came up with...17 little birdies. The stamp is from Feathered Hope (SU) which I borrowed from my SU Demo and love it. I did the base of the card on a the remaining paper from Oh Holy Night post. The birds of course, are colored with Prismacolored pencils.
Another post to follow today. I am so excited,,,I have a car today. I have a Dr. appointment so DH had to carpool. I plan on a stop at Micheals to use my coupon for something...not sure what but I am sure I will see something with my name on it.
Talk later.
Heather

No comments: