Sunday, August 17, 2008

I`m Sooo...... Gorgeous!



Hi all. I decided to do the challenge at http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ and combine it with the challenge for Sat. Inspiration Challenge on SCS found here
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=107262&d=1218854682 So I used the sketch from Creative Corners and the colors from SCS to create this card.


I first stamped the Hampton Art Stamp in walnut stain Distress Ink and then colored in with my favorite tool...prismacolored pencils. I used odorless mineral spirits by dipping the pencil point in it and then spreading the color on the stamp details. Doing this really enhances the color.


The sketch from Creative Corner called for a scalloped edge so I used Martha Stewart's Lace punch. To spruce it all up I used a Aqua glaze pen and brown marker to create the dots.


Hope you all have a great day. It if sunny and warm here today so my DH and I will be spending time outside with our 2 adult Yorkies and 4 four week old pups. I`ll put some pictures of the pups in tomorrow.


See you all later.
PS Remember this blog is still under construction and I am so new to this...my second post...so please forgive my mistakes and watch for improvements.


Heather









No comments: