Thursday, December 11, 2008

I`m Back with Christmas Open House

I`m back after the busiest weekend of my life. We had the Christmas Open House Tour in our home on Saturday and had 88 people tour our place. On Sunday we had an Open House for family and friends and had 104 people visit. We had great fun but I was exhausted on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I planned on blogging but we lost our power for over 12 hours. I was so fed up.
I have one card post to share and then some photos of our Christmas Open House. I`ll do the card first and then you can either check out the decorations or move on to the next blog. So here is my last card I made for the Open House...#124 of Christmas cards.

I actually really liked this card. There are no stamps used on the front...I just cut trees from the paper and used dimensionals to attach them to an embossed panel. I love this paper. It is from the Glittered Christmas slab from DCWV and it is great. I used chiffon ribbon to tie it all together. I really like this card.
The following are a glimpse into our Christmas Decor. I will show the other rooms later this week. Hope you enjoy the virtual tour. All great get togethers involve lots of kitchen time and the first two photos are of my kitchen. My husband has on the Christmas hat.


Next we go to the main living room and show case the Christmas Village.

This is my great niece and nephew who are fantastic little people who keep me in love with kids.
We have an enclosed section of our deck that my DH went absolutely crazy with. Prepare yourself. This is my niece and her daughter and one of our dogs.

The next two photos are my children. The boys are mine and the girl is our `almost daughter`. This is at the end of the day and they are exhausted and hanging out in the Family Room aka my stamping place..Hope you got a kick out of the photos. Talk later.

Happy Holidays

Heather

2 comments:

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Heather, and wow what a great family you have, such wonderful photo's and great decorations :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Shirley said...

A wonderful card! Beautiful trees on it and the color is definitely Christmas. Love your home and your family too. Thanks for sharing, Heather!