Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank You So Much


I felt like making a very cheerful thank you card. I got this Inkadinkado stamp set for a gift at Christmas and just had to put it to ink today. I used versamark and versafine onyx black for the bird stamp and embossed it with detail clear powder. The flower trail is stamped with onyx black and colored with spica pens. I used dimensionals on both when I added them to the whisper white base but I kept the bottom section of each attached without dimensionals. Its hard to see this on the photo but the slant look great in the real. I used the JustRite Harmony Rectangle stamp set with the Bayton font. I used the 50 size on the Thank You and the 25 on the so much. I stamped using the Onyx but I should have used the versamark with detail clear powder as well...that`s my plan for the next one.
This little bird flair is also in this stampset and I used it on the inside of the card.

Today was my day to shop and I managed to buy a leather car coat at 50% off the already 25% reduced price so it was calling me to take it home. I have never had a leather coat before and love it. I went in looking for a purse but came home with a coat...not bad eh! I also had to go to Micheals to see what they had on special and found a great price on cricut cartridges...so 3 cartridges later I headed home. This is why I do not go shopping much....sales just call to me.


My DH and I went to BF house for dinner tonight and it was such a great night. Another couple joined us and we talked all evening. Now I am still up waiting for Son #1 to get his butt home and take his dogs. Someday I too will go to bed whenever I feel like it.


Talk tomorrow and thanks for all the lovely comments. It sure does make a person feel great.

Heather

2 comments:

Shirley said...

How very pretty!

Ila said...

Love your cheerful Thank you card Heather!!..Sounds like you got some great deals...I haven't had a chance to get to the city yet...but when I do...I spend more than I should..lol....Happy Holidays!!..Hugs, Ila