Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year is Almost Here

Time to prepare for New Year`s Eve. Now that one big day is come and gone it is time to think New Year. This card is close to my heart. Every year I plan on seeing in the new year laughing and playing but instead, I usually am fighting off sleep and just wishing it would finally get here.
I love this stamp...sleeping Tilda. You see children all the time trying so hard to stay awake and not quite making it.
I used the Prismacolored Markers again. I think I will always love my pencil crayons for their blending ability but markers are certainly faster. I used spica pens to highlight on the hair and the dots on her nightgown. The tag and the clock are from Magnolia`s Christmas/Winter collection. The tag is so wonderful to use. It is small and has that wonderful ribbon on it.
I used the 5 petal punch from SU and cut one pinkish and one blue which I dotted with a blue spica pen. The other two pieces are from another SU punch. I attached it to the card using a black brad.I added this circle on the inside of the card. I have decided to try to always add a little something to the inside of the card.
The DP is from the $ store...can you believe . It is an 6x6 mini slab and is really nice. A little gift from Santa. The pink and blue cardstock are both scraps so no idea what it is.
I gave my husband a Wii for Christmas and we are have a tournament today with our nephew and it is a hoot. This toy is great family fun. You can get exercise and a huge amount of laughs which is also great for a person. If you have a chance to try it out go for it. I am disabled (something I rarely talk about) but even I can participate in all the games. It is good for your health and great fun. Gee maybe I should make a commercial or something.
Gotta go. I`m in the next game.
Talk later.
Heather

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What a cute pose with her hand over her mouth like that and the clock on 12 is cute too!