Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whiff of Joy Ladies


I really love this stamp. It demands glitter and I love glitter. Both of these cards are so full of glimmer and sparkle, photos do not due them justice.

If you can see this clearly and you imagine lots of glimmer then you would know that each of these stars was decorated first with a gold spica pen and then a dot of Stardust Stickles...gorgeous. I used Diamond Dazzle and spica pens on the fur trim and the wings are coated in Diamond Dazzle.
I used the oval scalloped nestibility run through the swirl cuttlebug to create the second layer. I used shimmer paper in green or blue to match their dresses.
The base layer was made using Kraft paper from SU and dressed it with snowflake stamps from Snow Burst. On the green dress card I used just the stamp and versamark but in the blue dress card I used Stardust embossing powder...More glitter!
Both of these cards were colored using Prismacolored Pencil and OMS. Love each card. Hope you do too.
Happy Holidays
Heather








No comments: