Monday, January 19, 2009

Mini Album Pages 4-8

Finally more pages to the mini album. Loads of photos but few words. So, here goes:
Page 4Page 5: Maggie in all her glory. This is the puppy we kept at home. She now rules the roost. She is a small mighty heart stealer.
Page 6 shows some of Maggie's exploits.Page 7 Maggie with her brothers and sisters.
I embossed the butterfly with gold detail and then colored with painted with Twinkling H2Os. Love it.

Page 8. The puppies were only 4 days old. They still have their eyes closed and look how tiny they were. All were less than .5 of a pound but they were all healthy.

I used Pearl Perfect powders on an Inkadinkado image. I used the Inkadinkado Opaque Pen to dot the design.
I used a heat gun to shrink the ribbon. Love how it turned out. I attached the ribbon to an acrylic square button.
I still have another 8 pages to go so there will be more photos. It has been fun to do this. I love my MS butterfly punch and the Cricut cut flowers that I can emboss with Perfect Pearls. This is the first mini album I have done and I am trying to maintain a theme so I am repeating the embellishments to maintain this theme.
Today its freezing rain so school is cancelled which means exams postponed. Yet another day I must `hound and beg`the boys to study. Yuck! Yuck! Grade 11 and 12 students do not take well to their Mom telling them what to do.
I think it is time to play with some new stamps so I`ll be back later with the next card.
Hugs to all
Heather

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh these are so cute, your pictures are the cutest. Lovely make. Kim