Friday, April 17, 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge #1

A new challenge blog just started today. It is Just Magnolia found at
http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/. It is a fun place and for this first challenge it is a sketch challenge with a prize for one lucky player. And boy is it a prize. Please, go check it out and if you love Magnolias then play along.
I colored with Prismacolor Markers and used Stary Night Stickles on the lilacs. As I look at this photo I noticed it is without the sentiment which is a get well note. The Prima flowers add embellishment. The half pearls are from the Pretties kit from SU.

I used the same papers on the inside and used the same layout without the circle shape. It's Friday night and everybody is out but me....yeah no distrubances ...and loads of stamping. Check back tomorrow for something new....I hope. Talk later.
Hugs
Heather

3 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you used and sweet Tilda is beautiful! Have a nice day! hugs, Moni

Riet said...

ohhh Heather,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Shirley said...

She is so adorable! Love all of her background support too!