Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Wagon Full of Tulips
I took lots of photos of this card so I am only going to say a little. The stamps are from Alota Rubber stamps and they are wonderful to color. I used my markers and spica pens to color and used Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade Stickles to highlight and trim. I put a dimensional under the flowers at the top to raise the buds. Label 1 nestibilites were used on the front and Long Rectangle Scalloped nestibilies were used on the inside. The Swirl embossing folder was used with the Cuttlebug on the green papers. I brushed Antique Linen Distress ink across the top to highlight the swirls. The charm is from the dollar store. I used my Marvy small and medium flower punch and the scalloped circle punch to create all the flowers.