Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stampavie Challenge #1

Just a quick post to let you know about a new challenge blog. Stampavie Challenge blog. This challenge blog has it's very first challenge up and it is a sketch challenge and there is a huge prize for a lucky participant. I made this card following the sketch challenge.

The stamp is a Sarah Kay and I used my markers to color. Her top is done in Pale Vermillion, a color I have never used before. I used the scalloped rectangle nestibility as the layer on the image so I had to cut around the top of the image. I attached the image to the card with dimensionals. The Prima flowers are mixed with the marvy punched flowers to create the required 3 part embellishment.
The papers are K&Company. The gingham is called Cowboy Red. I used the same paper and the chocolate brown paper to layer and create the design on the inside.

Today is not a great day health wise so I am off to rest. Talk more tomorrow. Have a good one.
Hugs
Heather

11 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout and the papers! Great colouring! Hugs, moni

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Heather,l love the stamp and papers.

hugs Riet.x

diane zechman said...

very cute! Thanks for playing along!

LINDA said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!!Love the colors and your coloring is fantastic..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable! So glad you could play along!

Helena said...

WOW, this is beautiful, love the colour scheme.

xxxx

Heather Huggins said...

Awesome!! Love the pretty flowers!!

Shirley said...

A real sweetheart and I love those warm colors too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the papers, flowers and the cute image.
Hugs, Vanja

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

WOW your card is stunning. Thanks for joining the fun!

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

WOW your card is stunning. Thanks for joining the fun!