Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stamp With Fun Challenge#1

Another new challenge spot: Stamp With Fun Challenge. This is their first challenge and it is also a sketch challenge. I used Magnolia Tilda with Leaves from the Autumn kit 2008. I used markers to color and added some stickles for highlighting.
All the papers are DCWV Pocketful of Posies. I added Prima Flowers and put some stickles in the center of each flower. I also put stickles in the raindrops. The raindrops on the large flower is actually crystal effects. It looks just like drops of water. I hand wrote the sentiment using a spica pen.
I wanted to post this on time for the wonderful prize...Easter Magnolia stamps and since I am still not feeling up to snuff I am signing off for the day. Talk tomorrow.
Hugs
Heather

7 comments:

Saphira said...

Great Card, thanks for joining us.

Hugs Kerstin/Saphira (SWF-DT)

Anonymous said...

wonderful card heather !!love the tilda !! thanks for joining in our first challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Mona said...

Thanks for take part at our first challenge.
Your card is cute.
Hugs Mona(SWF-Team)

Gypsy said...

Hi Heather!

I like your card. The Tilda is very cute.

Many greetings
Reni

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Heather.

hugs Riet.x

Sandra said...

Lovely card Heather,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us at SWF,
Take care
San xx

Shirley said...

How cute! Love that leaf as an umbrella! Great colors too!